Aerospace & Defense Financing
Have a Aerospace & Defense Contract?
Do you need capital to execute on it?
LEONID helps businesses in the Aerospace & Defense industry with flexible financing options that go beyond what traditional financial institutions provide. We know the obstacles that come with trying to fulfill your Government Contract, which is why we offer straightforward, non-dilutive government contract financing options to our clients:
- Government Contract Financing
- Government Contract Lines of Credit
- Small Business Innovation Research Award Financing (SBIR Financing)
- Small Business Technology Transfer Award Financing (STTR Financing )
- Government Invoice Factoring
Financing up to
How it works
It’s a straightforward way to fulfill your Aerospace & Defense Government Contract:
1. Finance your government contract or sell your Government Aerospace & Defense invoice
2. LEONID provides you with 50-75% of the contract value in the form of a Loan or a Line of Credit
3. LEONID collects payment directly from the US Government.
Our financing options are transparent and give our clients peace of mind. We know how crucial it is to push your Aerospace & Defense projects forward to meet your deadlines and grow your small and medium-size business.
Why Choose LEONID?
We advance you up to 75% of the contract value
Funds can be structured as a Term Loan, Revolving Line of Credit, or Invoice-by-invoice factoring
No Miscellaneous Fee Schedule
There are no ticky-tack “program access fees”, “origination fees”, or “unused line fees”. One number, one price.
No long term committments
All of our options are available to you at your discretion. Use them when you need them.
DoD Trusted Capital Provider
We work with all sectors of the government. LEONID has been vetted and approved by the US Department of Defense as a Trusted Capital Provider that is eligible to finance National Security programs.
No Personal Guarantees, No Prepayment Penalties
We will never ask you for a Personal Guarantee, and you are free to pay off your government contract loan in full,anytime you’d like, and there are no penalties or additional fees.
We never ask for warrants or an equity stake in your company. You retain your equity ownership and stay in control of your company.